The insurance industry’s distribution landscape is evolving rapidly with an increasing demand for insurance coverage, changing customer preferences, entry of new players, and a focus on maximizing the value offered by the intermediaries. The pace of evolution has been further accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, which led to an increasing need to rethink customer engagement models and digital retooling of the channels.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How the current distribution models are being challenged
- How technology can supercharge channel effectiveness and revenue
- What insurers can do to digitally empower their channels and expand their distribution ecosystem to enhance customer engagement and sales effectiveness
- Industry experts’ views on “Reimagining distribution – How to best re-engage your customers”
- How Capgemini can help insurers undergo the necessary transformation
Join our World Insurance Report 2021 Webinar on June 10, 2021 at 14.00 - 15.00 CET | 8.00 - 9.00 NEW YORK | 16.00 – 17.00 DUBAI