We are happy to announce that this Masterclass has been sold out and due to high demand, we are organizing another session between February 23-25, for which you can sign-up here.
The financial services sector supports individuals, SMEs, large companies, and policymakers. As such, it is arguably the most important sector when it comes to sustainability.
- You will learn about the key concepts of sustainability and their role in future economic growth and development
- You will be able to identify business risks and opportunities related to sustainability and their impact on long-term business success and viability
- You will be able to describe the key international institutions and agreements that affect sustainable development
- You will understand the impact of the linear economy on the triple bottom line (people, profit, planet) and how a circular economy can change this.
- You will be able to explain the concept of net zero and describe how the financial sector contributes to the net zero transition
- You will be able to explain the problem while creating sustainable corporate action and describe how to convert ideas and vision into actions that can be successfully implemented
- You will gain an overview of theories on creating sustainable behavioral change and describe how to overcome resistance
- You will understand how these seemingly disparate topics are interconnected and use this understanding to develop an action plan
- Practical solutions ready to be implemented in everyday business
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Certificate of completion
Who is this Masterclass for?
- There is no formal prerequisite. The participants can be executives, managers, experts, specialists
Series #1 overview
Our most popular Masterclass of 2021 is back in 2022! We are happy to host you online between February 23 to 25 when you will be able to learn more about the buzzing topic & exchange with peers from all over the world. To find out more and register, visit this link!
Event replays and speaker presentations are reserved for Qorus members and event attendees.
You are already a member or attended the event? Please log in to get access.
Date08 December - 10 December 2021
Duration3-hour long sessions on each of the 3 days
- starts at 10:00 CET / 13:00 Dubai time / 17:00 Singapore time
- MS Teams
PricingFor Efma member institutions - €900
For non-member institutions - €1,350
To sign-up for the new session of this Masterclass, please visit this link.
In Partnership with
Reinvent Forum Barcelona
Be a part of the conversation breaking down the traditional banking models as well as the Innovation Route guided by the minds behind the project of Caixa Bank Innovation.