In House BriefingsEngaging and insightful (online) Briefings on the most relevant topics of the Banking and Insurance industry.
In line with the aim of supporting global community to keep up with the trends in the market and to provide insights on what their peers are achieving globally.
Qorus offer their members two virtual In-house briefings annually to address key challenges institutions are facing from the list of pre-selected topics trending in the market, which will be delivered by our panel of Senior Advisors.
IHB is an hour long session held using Microsoft Teams, which includes a presentation on the selected topic followed by an interactive Q&A session. It is an engaging and insightful look at the most relevant questions in the industry.
We focus on
Reskilling and upskilling your people
in-house briefings 2022
Data : Banking in the hyper-personalised age
- Data-centric experiences
- Creating omnichannel experiences.
- Better targeting customers.
- New ways of customer engagement, and streamlined digital experiences.
Innovation trends in banking
- Accelerated Darwinism
- Innovation with a human cloak
- Innovation efforts becoming human
- Innovation took on 5 senses
New business models in insurance
- The challenges and benefits of the models for the customer and provider
- How the companies mentioned in the examples are attempting to overcome those challenges
- High level recommendations for insurers looking to implement a new model
Innovation trends in insurance
- General strategic developments
- Benchmarking innovations
- Creativity and boldness of peer institutions
Transformation : open banking
- Current status quo of open banking innovation.
- Live examples of how fintech, banks, and neo-banks around the globe are using open banking technology to provide new products and personalized customer experiences.
- Creating end-to-end digital workflows.
- Examples in accounts, payments, investments, identification, lending and tax management.
Redefining the role of branches and optimization in the digital world
- Future role of branches
- Networks and formats
- Customer service models
Customer experience essentials
- Current status of customer experience in financial exploration.
- How new players are creating highly customer-centric experiences.
- Digitizing product areas such as tax management, invoice selling and management, benefits, payments, communities and more.
Payments : Digital and cashless payments
- Established trends
- Merchant acquiring
- Future of cash & mobile payments
- Convergence between issuing & acquiring
Fintech : Cooperating with fintech to win the competition
- Introduction to fintech (B2C, B2B & B2B2C fintechs)
- Successful collaboration models and strategic approaches to fintech
- Hot topics in the fintech world (business trends, investment trends)
The future of workforce
- Hybrid era: exploring new rules of HR
- Industry developments
- Evolution in workspace & working environment
- Digital first SME banking as the new normal
- AI & analytics to navigate
- Climate change as an opportunity in SME banking
- What are the benefits of this new model?
- What are the different models that have been adopted by retailers and which insurers are powering them?
- What are the challenges from an insurer's perspective to deliver embedded insurance?
- Who is doing it well (with some best practices)?
Insurance for crypto assets & companies
- What is driving growing demand on both sides?
- Who is offering cover to companies and what does it look like?
- Who is offering cover to individuals and what does it look like?
- What are the considerations for insurers wanting?
World Insurance Report
- Wellness-centric strategies
- Changing customer expectations
- Shifting work and retirement patterns