Private wealth management arena is changing. Increasingly, private banking clients realize that ESG criteria cannot be ignored and that it is not about green washing but about making sense of it and its way of building a more sustainable world for the future generations.
Together with our guest speakers, we will have a look at the following:
- What is your ESG ambition for Affluent banking and where do you see the main challenges in achieving it?
- Where do you see performance of ESG investments heading and what is the perception of your Affluent customers? How about the risk side?
- How do you measure the ESG effectiveness of your investment products?
- What are your views on the emerging inconsistencies around external ESG data on investment products / issuers?
- What do you see as main ESG trends shaping the Affluent banking during the next 3-5 years?
Building on its more than 50-years experience in creating opportunities for meaningful exchange of insights, Qorus is bringing a new gathering format that will facilitate best practice sharing in a safe environment.
The Coffee on Affluent & Private Banking together with The Sustainability & Regulation Community will inspire change and growth by bringing you conrete case studies, experts' views based on the latest research, keynote speeches, open discussions to amplify learning for all, and the possibility to engage with peers and develop your network of contacts!
Event replays and speaker presentations are reserved for Qorus members and event attendees.
You are already a member or attended the event? Please log in to get access.
Reinvent Forum Barcelona
Be a part of the conversation breaking down the traditional banking models as well as the Innovation Route guided by the minds behind the project of Caixa Bank Innovation.