Private wealth management arena is changing. Increasingly, private banking clients realize that ESG criteria cannot be ignored and that it is not about green washing but about making sense of it and its way of building a more sustainable world for the future generations.
Together with our guest speakers, we will have a look at the following:
- What is your ESG ambition for wealth management?
- ESG investing used to be viewed as potentially detrimental to performance. What is the perception of your high net worth clients now?
- What is the profile of wealthy customers who are more likely to make responsible investments?
- How do you measure the ESG effectiveness of your investment products?
- What about new regulations? Will this help you to move forward in your ESG strategy or it’s a constraint?
- Does your ESG approach include philanthropy?
Building on its more than 50-year experience in creating opportunities for meaningful exchange of insights, Qorus is bringing a new gathering format that will facilitate best practice sharing in a safe environment. These gatherings are reserved for senior members of our network.
The Best Practice Forum on Affluent & Private Banking together with The Sustainability and Regulation community will inspire change and growth by bringing you conrete case studies, experts' views based on the latest research, keynote speeches, open discussions to amplify learning for all, and the possibility to engage with peers and develop your network of contacts!
Free for everyone
Join the Qorus
Qorus offers something different to the approaches of traditional management consultants, event organizers and research companies. We offer a more innovative and cost-effective way for financial institutions to reinvent themselves by matchmaking members and enabling collaboration that’s neutral and free from constraints.