During these two days, global and regional leaders will give in-depth presentations and renowned experts will showcase the significance of data and how to avoid breach in order to serve your customer better, how the payment industry has transformed and how the use of cash is declining at the rapid pace and what that means for the financial industry. And how platformication is changing the game and open banking is becoming necessary for partnerships to flourish. SME is and has always been the game changer, they remain crucial for any economy, so how banks are adapting to their evolved needs. What initiatives successful players have taken in order to adjust in this new normal kind of scenario?
- How the crisis has changed banking from board level strategy to bottom-line focus on innovation
- Handling data and workforce while making smart technology choices
- A new generation of business models and payment offerings
- Transforming business strategies to service SME customers to gain competitive advantage
- Creating marketplaces by leveraging open banking and strategic partnerships
- Banks + Fintechs: Keys to a successful collaboration
Reinvent Forum Barcelona
Be a part of the conversation breaking down the traditional banking models as well as the Innovation Route guided by the minds behind the project of Caixa Bank Innovation.