To support Qorus's mission, we are offering an opportunity for the Community Manager to be responsible for supporting the Head of Communities and individual Community Leads in developing our communities. Communities are specialized groups of members and experts striving to share insights and strengthen their business within Qorus’s collaboration framework. This role plays a key role in executing and coordinating relevant initiatives.
The ideal candidate has exceptional project management and communication skills, a heart for client support and satisfaction, and embraces our core values. This role reports to the Head of Communities. You can expect an exciting journey in the financial services space and develop a deep knowledge of the financial services industry, as well as your skill sets. With demonstrated capabilities and proven results, the candidate’s role can evolve within the Qorus structure. Working at Qorus is about creating value for our members, and being part of a culture built on trust, respect, and mutual care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support an online/offline community as a safe place for our members, associated members, and employees, to network, collaborate, and learn
- Responsible for carrying out the tasks assigned by the Head of Communities and Clubs and/or individual Community Leads
- Day-to-day contact with Community members, providing support, ensuring their engagement as well as that the Community is running well
- Responsible for member communication ('Welcome' process, messaging newly joined members, providing support, and dealing with critical issues)
- Manage effective community outreach and engagement initiatives, the community calendar, and facilitate community events and activities
- Ensure consistent brand voice throughout all community interactions, engagement, and content
- Coordinate the process with responsible stakeholders/enablers: CEO and Content team, Regional Directors, Digital team, etc.
- Report results based on event surveys to inform the Head of Communities and Clubs and individual Community Leads on the progress and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Regional Directors and other Community Managers to share good practices on member engagement, and seek advice/referrals on members, events, and new solutions
- Actively seek potential project ideas, find possible contributors amongst Community members, and propose projects to Community Leads.
- Execute community activities (online events, podcasts, roundtables, platform content, surveys, etc.)
- Own execution of the events end-to-end from event outreach, and brand awareness, to member enrollment
- Manage the complete process (scope, communication, timelines, resources) and logistics of all events while adhering to the budget
- Closely cooperate with the marketing team to ensure Community members have a positive, informative experience on our social media platforms
- Create digital content to generate interest, excitement, and registrations on the Community website
- Create, maintain and update information materials, including presentations for Community members and potential partners
- Own communication and information flow between all enablers involved, incl. technical staff, to ensure flawless results
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships internally with stakeholders (enablers) and externally with members, sponsors, contributors
- Experienced in community building and management; and/or event, project management, and client relations
- A proactive person with a can-do attitude, able to work independently
- Excellent communicator, emphatic, with good listening skills
- Highly customer-focused
- Able to work and cooperate effectively in global, multiple-team environments
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized
- Proven track record of developing relationships with clients and peers, vendors, and business partners
- Proven ability to perform and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, and deadline-driven environment
- Proficient users of English (C1 level)