Disruptive innovation by banks, payment institutions and fintech firms will be celebrated at the Qorus-Accenture Banking Innovation Awards 2022 – and there’s still time to submit your most innovative projects.
Those entering the awards will add their projects to a bank of knowledge and best practice that has served as a catalyst for innovation in the retail banking sector since 2013. The Qorus-Accenture Banking Innovation portal provides a unique worldwide database with more than 4,100 innovations from hundreds of institutions across 92 countries. By adding their innovations to the portal, organizations not only stand to win recognition for their own achievements; they will also help to inspire others in the industry to build better disruptive strategies.
Six nominees - the "Banking Innovation of the Month" winners - have already been identified for this year’s awards, and 57 more will be chosen to join them when entries close on 30 September 2022.
The nominees so far illustrate the breadth of innovation that is challenging and inspiring the industry around the world. They are:
• Ziraat Bank (Turkey) for their commitment to maximize efficiency, transparency and teamwork through good data management.
• Intesa Sanpaolo (Italy) for Skills4ESG, a remarkable effort by a banking group to lead the way in corporate sustainability.
• CaixaBank (Spain) for Noa, Caixabank's voice-activated banking service.
• DBS (Singapore) for Client Connect, DBS’s data platform bridging the online-offline gap for employees and customers.
• Banque Centrale Populaire (Morocco) for Swipe, Morocco’s first banking offer especially for teenagers.
• Banco Pichincha (Ecuador) for Digital Microcredit, the first of its kind in Ecuador, bridging the digital gap for the country’s micro-entrepreneurs.
Entry for the awards is open to all and free of charge. To be in with a chance of winning, organizations need to enter their innovative projects in the Qorus-Accenture Banking Innovation portal before midnight on 30 September 2022.